About the Journal
Edu Society: Journal of Education, Social Sciences, and Community Service is a regular scientific journal published by the Association of Islamic Education Managers (Permapendis) Indonesia, North Sumatra Province since 2021.
Edu Society: Journal of Education, Social Sciences, and Community Service, published three times a year in February-May, June-September, and October-January. Use Mendeley as citation manager and use Plagiarism Checker & Turnitin as screening for plagiarism.
The focus of the Edu Society: Journal of Education, Social Sciences, and Community Service is on various problems in the fields of Education, Social Sciences and Community Service, both as material objects and as formal objects. We invite scientists, academics, researchers, practitioners and observers in the field of Education and Social Sciences to publish their research results in our journals, articles of which are focused on, among others:
1. Development and Design of Learning in the Field of Education
2. Learning Strategies in the Field of Education
3. Evaluation of Learning in the Field of Education
4. Educational Management
5. Inclusive Education
6. Social-Based Research on Education
7. Teacher Professionalism in Education
8. Utilization of Information and Digital Technology in Education
9. Community Service in the Field of Education and Social Sciences